Croydon Voluntary Action are coordinating Croydon’s voluntary response to the pandemic. In particular, they
- maintain a directory of services and activities
- help people who want to volunteer find suitable opportunities. You just need to fill in a simple form here
- have a telephone helpline for vulnerable people who need support – 10am-4pm Monday to Friday 020 8253 7076.
- have over 100 telephone befrienders making calls to people who are stressed or just need some company.
- operate a food & toiletries collection point on London Road for residents and food banks. To make donations, ring 0208 253 1268 or email Shalina.Alabaksh@cvalive.org.uk.
- accept financial donations to buy goods for extremely vulnerable people – to donate please go to https://localgiving.org/charity/cva/