Menta Redrow are mounting an exhibition about the changes they want to make to their proposed developments on the Cherry Orchard Road and Cherry Orchard Gardens sites (outlined above). The exhibition will be open to the public at Ark Oval Primary School, 98 Cherry Orchard Road, Croydon CR0 6BA at 5-8pm 18th May and 11am-2pm 20th May.
You can read more about the proposed changes and give feedback on www.morello2-croydon.co.uk or at the exhibition itself. Before you do so, you might like to consider some of the following issues
- how long it will be before the completion of the link to the bridge over East Croydon Station from the Cherry Orchard Road side
- whether the new plans will lead to a coherent transport interchange that includes provision for taxis
- whether the resulting built environment will be visually attractive
- whether there will be sufficient greenery in the public realm, given the plans to cut down the plane trees at the entrance to Oval Road
- whether there will be sufficient affordable housing
- whether the proposed community space would be fit for purpose