SaveTheGlam Meeting postponement due to delay in Croydon Council response

An important Message from our Chairman. Please watch for Zoom meeting rescheduling.

Dear “Save the Glamorgan” Campaign Members,

I regret to inform you that we will have to postpone our next meeting, scheduled for Wednesday 17th November, as we have not yet had any response from Croydon Council concerning our request for them to use their Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) powers to buy the freehold of The Glamorgan. This was to be the main topic for the next meeting, and until we know if the council are willing to issue a CPO we have nothing significant to discuss, as that decision completely determines our next steps. We still hope to be able to hold the meeting before the end of November and will inform you of the revised date as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Ron Appleby

Campaign Chairperson

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s