Aimed at Croydon residents over 19, who may have lost their jobs due to the Covid-19 pandemic, explore and develop new skills to help them get into work.
Developed by Croydon Adult Learning & Training (CALAT), the borough’s adult education hub, and Croydon Works, the council’s free jobs, training and recruitment service. Each course will begin at 11am every day and will run for an hour.
- Monday 11 May – CV building and interview skills
- Tuesday 12 May – Manual handling – health and safety
- Wednesday 13 May – Customer service
- Thursday 14 May – Digital skills
- Friday 15 May – Staying well during the Covid-19 pandemic