The Cronx Boutique is a collaboration of three local brands
- The Croydon Photographer (aka Glenn Foster Photography) will be selling framed and unframed signed giclée prints from his Croydon architecture collection and screen-print style giclées from his ‘Iconic Croydon’ series. He will also be stocking a range of Christmas cards and coasters featuring his recently released Croydon skull designs.
- East Croydon Cool merchandise will include their range of mugs and magnets featuring tongue-in-cheek statements such as ‘New York, Paris, Milan, Croydon’ and ‘Croydon is Always a Good Idea’.
- IvyRose London will be selling their ethical streetwear including their much loved ‘Cronx Life’, ‘Cronx Gal’ and ‘Pouvoir des Filles’(Girl Power) tees alongside their prints, tote bags and newly launched canvas pouches and ‘Fight Like a Woman’ tee.
In addition to selling gifts, the Cronx Boutique will be partnering with Art Club Croydon to hold a number of small craft events on Thursday evenings. These one hour sessions will focus on creating personalised gift tags, wrapping and cards. Click here to book a session on Thursday 5 December.
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 12pm to 9pm
- Saturdays and Sundays: 11am to 4pm
- Christmas Eve will close at 2pm
Please note, the Cronx Boutique operates a CARD ONLY payment system