Striders of Croydon running club is leading free guided walks and runs on three routes, all starting in Lloyd Park. All ages and abilities are invited, as well as well-behaved dogs. The meeting point is at the Park Life Café entrance.
All three routes are clearly marked on posts using coloured arrows.
- The Yellow Route is 2.5 miles/4K and stays within Lloyd Park
- 11.00 am Guided Run – approximately 20-35 minutes
- 11.20 am Guided Walk- approximately 60 minutes
- The Green Route is 5 miles/8K and takes in Lloyd Park and Addington Hills
- 10.45 am Guided Run – approximately 60-70 minutes
- 11.10 am Guided Walk – approximately two to two and a half hours
- The Red route is 8 miles/12K and consists of Lloyd Park, Addington Hills, Littleheath and Croham Hurst
- 10.30 am Guided Run – approximately one and half to two hours
For further information email SPA@Croydon.gov.uk