The London Wildlife Trust has three paid traineeships available for young people aged 16-25.
The successful applicants will learn practical skills in urban nature conservation, community engagement, media/journalism and communications. They’ll also have the chance to influence how the Trust works with young people in the future and the opportunity to gain the following accreditations:
- OCN Level 2 accreditation in Media and Journalism, with a focus on digital media production about your local green spaces and LWT nature reserves;
- John Muir Award – an environmental award scheme.
The three month traineeship starts on Monday 16th September and the payment £4,096 (tax-free, paid in monthly instalments).
The Trust particular welcome application from young people
- from BAME backgrounds
- who are not in employment, education or training
- who have special educational needs
- who are at risk of social exclusion.
The Trust oversee numerous nature reserves in London, including Riddlesdown (Kenley), Hutchinsons Bank (New Addington) and Bramley Bank (South Croydon – pictured).