Croydon Council is developing a new digital strategy, to be published in July 2019. This will set the direction on how to
- make the most of digital, data and technology to enhance growth, quality of life and individual opportunity across the borough
- provide public services more conviently and efficiently.
In this interactive workshop, designed specifically for Croydon’s tech business community, you will have the chance to bring your expertise to bear in shaping this strategy .
- What more should the council be doing to support and enable Croydon’s tech sector?
- What should a 21st century, digitally enabled Croydon be like to live, work and play in?
- How might your skills, experience, products and services help improve Croydon, create growth, or save public money?