We will be holding our annual Big Lunches in Lebanon Road and Cedar Road again this year. They are really simple to organise and a great way to meet your neighbours. Why not hold one for your street or block of flats? All you have to do is
- Find neighbours to help you
- Agree the time and date sometime in June (national Big Lunch month)
- Agree a location on your street. There’s often no need to close your street. There’s a small bit of open space in most roads, perhaps a big driveway or a wide alleyway.
- Ask your neighbours to bring garden furniture and food to share
- Let everyone in your street know (flyers, posters, door knocking)
- Put up some decorations (balloons, bunting, flags etc)
Let us know if you do, by emailing email@example.com