Lime, a company already providing dockless “ebikes” in Milton Keynes, Brent, Ealing and Islington, will bring 200 “ebikes” to Croydon for a year-long trial starting in May.
The bikes will be accessed and locked using a mobile phone app. Each one will be fitted with GPS, locks, a bell and front and rear lights and reflectors.
Sites for picking up and returning the bikes in and around the ECCO area MAY include:
- Addiscombe Road/Altyre Road
- Addiscombe Road, outside the old sorting office
- East Croydon station/Billinton Hill (pictured)
- Cherry Orchard Road/ Lower Addiscombe Road
- Lower Addiscombe Road/Bingham Road
- Sandilands tram stop
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information about the bike hire scheme.