- Presentation by Glamorgan’s owners and their architect on a new proposal for developing the Glamorgan site
- Questions to the owners and architect on this proposal, and any other plans they may have for the site
- Discussion on the proposal(s) presented by the owners, with a vote on our response and resulting actions.
- Confirmation of the minutes of meeting held on 6 December 2017
- Updates on progress of action points arising from 6 December meeting
- Asset of Community Value – new version sent to Croydon Council on 26th November
- Meet with Glamorgan’s owners
- SaveTheGlam Facebook Group
- Letter to be sent to Bank of India
- Letter to be sent to Croydon Council Planning Dept.
- Petition to be sent to Croydon Council
- Future Publicity – NextDoor App
- Any further actions to be taken
- Date of next open meeting